The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Learn About Atlantic Spine Center
The physicians at Atlantic Spine Center work closely with each patient to carefully determine the best course of action for achieving back and neck pain relief. Their passion is to understand and alleviate your pain.
The team at Atlantic Spine Center applies extensive experience gained from performing thousands of operations. They use the latest endoscopic technology, which allows precise maneuvering between muscles, minimizing impact on the body, maximizing success rates, and often speeding up recovery time.
Atlantic Spine Center at a Glance
Explore the unique features of Atlantic Spine Center:
- The team at Atlantic Spine Center includes 4 spine surgeons,1 interventional pain management specialist, 1 physical therapist, and a supportive staff, serving 3 New Jersey locations and 1 New York office.
- In addition to endoscopic spine surgery, they have a deep background in conducting spine fusion surgeries, pain management procedures, diagnostic procedures, sports medicine, and physical therapy.
- Dr. Liu, the center’s president and chief surgeon, is an internationally recognized orthopedic spine specialist, medical school professor, and sought-after conference speaker.
The Atlantic Spine Center is available to connect with you on the path toward recovery.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Atlantic Spine Center
How Atlantic Spine Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Board Certified Doctors
- Nationally Recognized
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Expert Care
- Bone Spurs
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Endoscopic Foraminotomy
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
- Spinal Probing
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cell Therapy
What Patients are Saying About Atlantic Spine Center
I would truly recommend Atlantic Spine Center to everyone. Again, thank you for making my life so much better.— Marie B.
...NEVER would I have thought this possible. I have no more back pain. I am so happy. Thank you for giving me my life back.— Marsha R.
God Bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart!— Patricia S.
...walked home the same day without pain.— Shike L.
Highlights from Atlantic Spine Center
Hosted by the Atlantic Spine Center Team
Learn more about Minimally Invasive Spine Procedures
Each seminar starts at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Bring your MRI film or test reports for a free review.
No charge to attend, no obligation.
Office Information for Atlantic Spine Center
475 Prospect Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052
Monday: 09:00 - 06:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 06:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 06:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 06:00
Friday: 09:00 - 06:00
- All Major Medical
- Worker's Compensation
Profile last updated: June 13, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.