Learn About BioSpine Institute
The BioSpine Institute is an outpatient ambulatory center offering high-quality spine care. The institute aims to provide a patient-centered experience as it utilizes the latest technology in minimally invasive spine surgery.
Surgeons at the institute treat a wide array of spine conditions, ranging from spinal stenosis to degenerative disc disease. Whether patients require diagnostic procedures, injections, fusions, or artificial disc replacements, the goal is always a successful outcome, minimal invasiveness, and fast recovery.
The BioSpine Institute at a Glance
Discover the benefits:
- The institute is led by 3 surgeons serving 3 locations (2 clinics and 1 surgery center in Tampa, FL).
- Since opening its doors over a decade ago, BioSpine Institute has brought relief to over 35,000 patients, and has performed over 14,000 procedures.
- The staff and surgeons of the institute are known for comprehensive communication and attention to detail.
Talk to the specialists of BioSpine Institute to see how they can help you find relief.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of BioSpine Institute
How BioSpine Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- PLIF (Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
Office Information for BioSpine Institute
4211 W Boy Scout Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33607
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: November 1, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.