Learn About Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
Chicago Brain & Spine Institute provides comprehensive and cutting-edge spinal intervention. It offers an integrated approach, innovative technology, and individualized treatment plans for patients that have a wide range of back and neck conditions.
In applying the latest techniques with compassionate and encouraging care, Chicago Brain & Spine Institute distinguishes itself as a leading destination for patients seeking pain relief.
Chicago Brain & Spine Institute at a Glance
Chicago Brain & Spine Institute has several noteworthy qualities:
- The institute is led by Dr. Daniel Laich, D.O., a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with over 25 years of experience in spine care and neurological surgery.
- The institute offers a continuum of services, including pain management, physical rehabilitation, motion preservation treatments, and minimally invasive surgery.
- Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is the only spine center in Chicago offering a TESSYS (transforaminal endoscopic surgical system) procedure, a minimally invasive treatment of herniated disks. In 2006, Dr. Laich became the first American physician trained to provide this procedure.
The team at Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is ready to help you return to a functional and pain-free life.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
How Chicago Brain & Spine Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Back Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Intracranial Tumor
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Cysts
- Spinal Stenosis
- Alternative Therapies
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Back Surgery
- Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Major Spinal Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Motion Preservation Techniques
- Neck Surgery
- Posterior Stabilization
- Spinal Arthroplasty
- Spinal Fusion
- Therapeutic Spine Treatment
- Total Disc Replacement
Highlights from Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
The Chicago Back Institute's neurological surgeons are nationally and internationally recognized by their peers for their outstanding clinical skills, expertise and innovative approaches to surgical and non-surgical spinal care. Their goals are simple:
* To intervene only as necessary
* To facilitate your return to a quality and productive life
* To always adhere to sound protocols for effective, safe procedures
* To use the most advanced technologies and treatment options available
Office Information for Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
5115 N Francisco Avenue
Garden Pavilion, 1st floor
Chicago, IL 60625
Profile last updated: August 9, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.