Learn About Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
Chicago Brain & Spine Institute provides comprehensive and cutting-edge spinal intervention. It offers an integrated approach, innovative technology, and individualized treatment plans for patients that have a wide range of back and neck conditions.
In applying the latest techniques with compassionate and encouraging care, Chicago Brain & Spine Institute distinguishes itself as a leading destination for patients seeking pain relief.
Chicago Brain & Spine Institute at a Glance
Chicago Brain & Spine Institute has several noteworthy qualities:
- The institute is led by Dr. Daniel Laich, D.O., a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with over 25 years of experience in spine care and neurological surgery.
- The institute offers a continuum of services, including pain management, physical rehabilitation, motion preservation treatments, and minimally invasive surgery.
- Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is the only spine center in Chicago offering a TESSYS (transforaminal endoscopic surgical system) procedure, a minimally invasive treatment of herniated disks. In 2006, Dr. Laich became the first American physician trained to provide this procedure.
The team at Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is ready to help you return to a functional and pain-free life.
Meet the Physicians of Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
How Chicago Brain & Spine Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Cysts
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Alternative Therapies
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion Preservation Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Manipulation
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
Office Information for Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
Chicago Brain & Spine Institute
5115 N Francisco Avenue
Garden Pavilion, 1st floor
Chicago, IL 60625
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.