Learn About Comprehensive Spine Institute
Comprehensive Spine Institute provides a full spectrum of care for people with back and neck conditions, aiming to restore everyday functionality and relieve pain.
The institute’s team of spine care experts offers treatment for an array of disorders. The surgeons make data-driven decisions to optimally educate and treat each individual person.
Comprehensive Spine Institute at a Glance
Learn what sets the institute apart:
- The team is led by 4 physicians (3 orthopedic surgeons and 1 neurosurgeon) with over 4 decades of combined experience.
- The institute offers non-invasive treatment (such as physical therapy and chiropractic care), interventional treatment (such as injections and spinal cord stimulator implants), and surgery (such as fusion, total disc replacement, and reconstructive surgery).
- Over 20,000 procedures have been performed by the institute’s doctors.
See how the Comprehensive Spine Institute can help you reach your goals.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Comprehensive Spine Institute
How Comprehensive Spine Institute Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Injections / Blocks
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Office Information for Comprehensive Spine Institute
1988 Gulf to Bay Boulevard
Clearwater, FL 33765
Monday: 7:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 7:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 7:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 7:00 - 5:00
Friday: 7:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 20, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.