Learn About Franciscan Spine Program
Franciscan Spine Program is committed to meeting your back and neck needs. Whether you’ve sustained an injury from exercise, or experience pain from a degenerative condition, the specialists will apply their deep expertise in spinal care to help you find full relief and mobility.
The team at Franciscan Spine Program focus on patient education, encouraging patients to understand their conditions and to be actively involved in determining the best route of care.
Franciscan Spine Program at a Glance
Consider some of the reasons patients choose the center:
- The center features a dedicated team of neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, and nurse practitioners, offering non-surgical and minimally invasive surgical treatments that address a full spectrum of spine conditions.
- There are over 200 locations in the CHI Franciscan network, including 8 hospitals, serving the Puget Sound region. This network is itself part of one of the largest health care providers in the country, providing patients access to resources, research, and innovative technologies.
Franciscan Spine Program is ready to give you advanced and compassionate care.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Franciscan Spine Program
How Franciscan Spine Program Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spinal Fusion
Highlights from Franciscan Spine Program
At Franciscan Spine Programr, we know that many individuals live with back pain that holds them back from living a normal life. If you have back pain – no matter the cause – the spine specialists at Franciscan Spine Program can help you resolve it once and for all.
Office Information for Franciscan Spine Program
1617 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
16251 Sylvester Road S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
Profile last updated: January 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.