The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Learn About Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
The multidisciplinary team at Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West offers comprehensive back and neck care to get you feeling good again.
Developing a holistic and personalized treatment plan for each patient, the specialists aim to restore functionality and provide pain relief through non-surgical procedures and non-invasive therapies.
Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West at a Glance
See why patients choose this program for treatment:
- The team features experts in physical medicine and rehabilitation, physical therapy, and behavioral health.
- A smooth continuum of care marked by clear communication and encouraging support from the staff is central to the patient experience.
- The Joint Commission awarded the center the Gold Seal of Approval.
To work with an attentive team committed to quality, visit Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
How Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 3 Physiatrists
- 4 Physical Therapists
- 1 Exercise Physiologist
- 1 Psychologist
- 1 Physician Assistant
- 1 Physical Therapist Assistant
- Lutheran Spine Center has received the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval®
- Acute Pain
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Functional Disorders
- Gait Disorders
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Conditions
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Conditions
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Conditions
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Mindful-Based Stress Reduction
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Psychosocial Issues
- Trigger Point Therapy
Highlights from Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
The Lutheran Spine Surgery Program has received the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval®
Office Information for Lutheran Spine Center at Denver West
1687 Cole Boulevard
Lakewood, CO 80401
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 15, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.