Learn About Marina Spine Center
Marina Spine Center uses industry-leading expertise and state-of-the-art technology to help people with everyday pain return to the activities they enjoy.
With a close-knit team of specialists using a collaborative approach, Marina Spine Center provides comprehensive care and a comfortable environment for people experiencing back and neck difficulties. Physicians use advanced techniques in every phase of treatment, including evaluations, medicine, injections, physical therapy, non-surgical procedures, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Marina Spine Center at a Glance
Learn some of the qualities that attract patients to Marina Spine Center:
- The team features 3 board-certified orthopedic spine surgeons, using the latest interventions to restore patients to pain-free functionality.
- Many professional athletes in the Los Angeles area choose to pursue treatment with Marina Spine Center. The center’s surgeons serve as spinal consultants to several athletic organizations, such as USC Athletics and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Marina Del Rey Hospital was recognized as the “Best Hospital” by readers of HomeTown News of Westchester, Playa Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, and Playa Vista (2013).
Marina Spine Center gives you the advantages of a premier spine care destination.
Directions to our primary location in
How Marina Spine Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Voted "Best Hospital" by the readers of Hometown News, which serves the communities of Westchester, Playa Del Rey, Playa Vista, and Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Hospital is proud of its Joint Commission International designation and upholds its intention by continuously working to better our already-excellent patient care record
- Adult Scoliosis
- Back Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Cervical Foraminotomy
- Decompression Surgery
- Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion (DLIF)
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Microscopic Disc Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Highlights from Marina Spine Center
Marina Del Rey Hospital voted "Best Hospital" by the readers of Hometown News, which serves the communities of Westchester, Playa Del Rey, Playa Vista, and Marina Del Rey.
Marina Del Rey Hospital is proud of its Joint Commission International designation and upholds its intention by continuously working to better our already-excellent patient care record.
Profile last updated: February 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.