The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Learn About Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
When it comes to receiving treatment for your spine, you want nationally renowned experts. Northwestern Medicine uses advanced technologies, state-of-the-art facilities, and a premier team of specialists across multiple disciplines, providing expert treatment for everything ranging from simple sports injures to complex spinal disorders.
Whether patients opt for physical therapy and injections, or pursue minimally invasive surgery, the center’s robust and innovative program offers quality care supporting full and fast recovery.
Northwestern Medicine at a Glance
Here are some of the reasons patients choose Northwestern Medicine:
- The team features 3 orthopedic surgeons, 6 neurological surgeons, orthopedic-trained nurses, and skilled rehabilitation professionals.
- Northwestern Medicine is ranked Top 10 nationally in orthopedics, neurosurgery, and overall hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
- The center has deep expertise in treating spinal disorders, sports injuries, chronic pain, degenerative disease, and arthritis.
Northwestern Medicine works to help patients recover their mobility, productivity, and independence.
Do you have back or neck pain? Northwestern Medicine can help you get back to your full potential.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Lake Forest, IL
How Northwestern Medicine Spine Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 3 Orthopaedic Spine Surgeons
- 6 Neurological Spine Surgeons
- U.S. News & World Report Ranked No, 6 nationally for Orthopaedics
- U.S. News & World Report Ranked No, 9 nationally for Neurosurgery.
- U.S. News & World Report Ranked No, 1 hospital in Chicago and Illinois
- U.S. News & World Report Ranked No, 8 hospital nationally.
- Acute Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Highlights from Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
In the News
About Northwestern Medicine
Pinklon Thomas's Spine Surgery Breakthrough
Northwestern Memorial Hospital is ranked No. 6 for orthopaedics and No. 9 for neurology and neurosurgery nationally by U.S. News & World Report.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital is ranked No. 8 nationally and No. 1 in Chicago and Illinois by U.S. News & World Report.
Office Information for Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
259 E. Erie
CHICAGO, IL 60601
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Coventry Health Care
- UnitedHealth Group
- Accepts Most Exchange Plans
- Accepts Most Government Plans
Profile last updated: May 26, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.