Learn About Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
When it comes to receiving treatment for your spine, you want nationally renowned experts. Northwestern Medicine uses advanced technologies, state-of-the-art facilities, and a premier team of specialists across multiple disciplines, providing expert treatment for everything ranging from simple sports injures to complex spinal disorders.
Whether patients opt for physical therapy and injections, or pursue minimally invasive surgery, the center’s robust and innovative program offers quality care supporting full and fast recovery.
Northwestern Medicine at a Glance
Here are some of the reasons patients choose Northwestern Medicine:
- The team features 3 orthopedic surgeons, 6 neurological surgeons, orthopedic-trained nurses, and skilled rehabilitation professionals.
- Northwestern Medicine is ranked Top 10 nationally in orthopedics, neurosurgery, and overall hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
- The center has deep expertise in treating spinal disorders, sports injuries, chronic pain, degenerative disease, and arthritis.
Northwestern Medicine works to help patients recover their mobility, productivity, and independence.
Do you have back or neck pain? Northwestern Medicine can help you get back to your full potential.
Meet the Physicians of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
How Northwestern Medicine Spine Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 3 Orthopaedic Spine Surgeons
- 6 Neurological Spine Surgeons
- U.S. News & World Report Ranked No, 6 nationally for Orthopaedics
- U.S. News & World Report Ranked No, 9 nationally for Neurosurgery.
- U.S. News & World Report Ranked No, 1 hospital in Chicago and Illinois
- U.S. News & World Report Ranked No, 8 hospital nationally.
- Acute Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Office Information for Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Northwestern Medicine Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
CHICAGO, IL 60601
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Coventry Health Care
- UnitedHealth Group
- Accepts Most Exchange Plans
- Accepts Most Government Plans
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.