Learn About Penn Medicine
The Penn Spine Center offers one of the most comprehensive programs in the Philadelphia region, expertly treating lower back pain, sciatica, scoliosis, herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, spinal tumors, spinal stenosis, lumbar spondylolsis, spinal deformity, and more.
The experienced and compassionate team of doctors creates a personalized treatment plan for each patient, guiding you from diagnosis through recovery.
Penn Medicine at a Glance
Discover what sets Penn Medicine apart:
- The spine center’s team includes spine surgeons, anesthesiologists, rehabilitation physicians, and pain specialists.
- The spine surgeons of Penn Medicine, listed below, are expertly trained in accurately diagnosing and treating your condition. They take a conservative approach to treatment and only recommend surgery when necessary.
- The hospitals of Penn Medicine are ranked top-ten in the nation and among the best in the region, according to U.S. News & World Report (2018).
Being told that you need spinal surgery can be overwhelming. You’re faced with making difficult decisions about your treatment plan and want to ensure you are receiving the best care possible from the most qualified spine surgeon. Receiving a second opinion from a Penn spine specialist about your diagnosis and treatment plan and can help you and your family decide the best course of treatment.
Meet the Physicians of Penn Medicine
How Penn Medicine Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Deformity Correction
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion Preservation Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Tumor Resection
Office Information for Penn Medicine
- Penn Neurosurgery- Virtua Mt. Holly 217 Madison Avenue Mt. Holly, NJ 08060 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine Cherry Hill 1865 Route 70 East Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine Egg Harbor 101 Atlantic City International Aiport Landmark Aviation Building, Suite 214 Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine Valley Forge 1001 Chesterbrook Boulevard Berwyn, PA 19312 Driving Directions
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 3400 Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19104 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine Radnor 250 King of Prussia Road Radnor, PA 19087 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine University City 3737 Market Street Eighth Floor Philadelphia, PA 19104 Driving Directions
- Penn Orthopaedics Exton 479 Thomas Jones Way Suite 300 Exton, PA 19341 Driving Directions
- Penn Orthopaedics Southern Chester County 105 Vineyard Way Suite 101 West Grove, PA 19390 Driving Directions
- Penn Orthopaedics Westtown 210 Willowbrook Lane West Chester, PA 19382 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights 1006 Mantua Pike Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine Bucks County 777 Township Line Road Yardley, PA 19067 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine Valley Forge 1001 Chesterbook Boulevard Berwyn, PA 19312 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.