Learn About Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery
Providence Medical Group – Southwest Washington Neurosurgery has a collaborative team of specialized physicians, possessing significant experience in resolving a wide range of spinal conditions.
Part of a not-for-profit health system, the group concentrates on improving community health and treating each patient with compassion. Patient education and input is highly valued when physicians approach intervention. Whether you enter the exceptional rehabilitation program, or pursue operative treatment from world-class surgeons, each team member at Providence Medical Group – Southwest Washington Neurosurgery is your personal advocate in determining the most prudent course of care.
Providence Medical Group – Southwest Washington Neurosurgery at a Glance
Helpful features offered by the group:
- The team is led by 4 expertly trained neurosurgeons that have collectively performed over 5,000 brain and spine surgeries.
- A full spectrum of spine conditions is treated, including an array of diseases, disorders, deformities, pain from injuries, and tumors.
- The group uses a highly advanced operating room that is equipped with the latest technologies, such as O-arm® surgical imaging and StealthStation® S7® navigation. The cutting-edge tools enable more precise procedures and successful outcomes.
Patients receive outstanding care when they choose Providence Medical Group – Southwest Washington Neurosurgery.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery
How Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Back Pain
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiari Malformation
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Surgery
- Cervical Disc Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fusion
- Complex Spine Instrumentation
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Pain Management
- Revision Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Spinal Tumor Surgery
- Thoracic Discectomy
Highlights from Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery
About the Experts
The neurosurgeons at Providence Medical Group – Southwest Washington Neurosurgery come from the top institutions in the country such as the Mayo Clinic, University of Maryland, Baylor College of Medicine, University of Washington, and the National Institute of Health and had many years of thorough and demanding training which include an average of fifteen years of higher education.
Office Information for Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery
615 Lilly Road
OLYMPIA, WA 98506
413 Lilly Road N.E.
Olympia, WA 98506
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.