The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Learn About Temple Health
Temple Health offers a team of orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, and physical therapists all working together to bring your back and neck lasting relief. Their goal is to treat the underlying source of your symptoms so you can return to a life of less or no pain.
The physicians of Temple Health utilize both non-surgical and surgical options, including advanced procedures such as minimally invasive surgery. They combine experience and technology to provide comprehensive care.
Temple Health at a Glance
Patients across the Philadelphia region and beyond choose Temple Health for spine care and benefit from:
- A team of spine care specialists who use non-surgical options first whenever possible.
- Access to a full range of treatment options such as physical therapy, medication, ultrasound-guided injections, and more.
- Physicians and specialists who have advanced training in spine care.
Connect with Temple Health today to learn more about spine care solutions.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Temple Health
How Temple Health Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Bone Graft
- Cage Procedures (Cervical & Lumbar)
- Chiropractic Care
- Deformity Correction
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Interventional Pain Management
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion Preservation Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Medications
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Robotic Assisted Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Sports Medicine
- Tumor Resection
Office Information for Temple Health
7500 Central Avenue
Physicians' Office Building - Ste 210
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Profile last updated: August 19, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.