Learn About UNM Health Center for Spinal Health
The full-service team of specialists at UNM Health Sciences Center is equipped to care for your spine condition with extensive experience and sophisticated techniques. As an academic institution, UNM Health Sciences Center takes innovative approaches to treatment and continually looks for ways to improve patient outcomes.
While the physicians here routinely perform cutting-edge operations (such as endoscopically guided laser spine surgery), they advocate for most patients to explore non-surgical treatments and rehabilitation, led by world-class physical medicine and pain management specialists.
UNM Health Sciences Center at a Glance
UNM Health Sciences Center possesses several noteworthy characteristics:
- The neurosurgery team features a dozen physicians, applying a full range of surgical and non-surgical treatments for disorders, diseases, and injuries of both the spine and brain.
- It is part of the University of New Mexico Health Center System, the only academic health center and the only level I trauma center in the state.
UNM Health Sciences Center is prepared to alleviate your pain.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of UNM Health Center for Spinal Health
How UNM Health Center for Spinal Health Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spine Diseases
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Malformations
- CAT/MR Scan
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Deep brain stimulation
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Microvascualar Decompression (MVD)
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Skull-Base Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Stereotatic Radiosurgery
- Stroke Program
Office Information for UNM Health Center for Spinal Health
2211 Lomas Boulevard NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Profile last updated: April 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.