Meet Dr. David Hannallah, MD
Dr. Hannallah is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Orthopedic ONE.
He is a spine surgery specialist, with particular expertise in treating cervical and lumbar stenosis, myelopathy, disc herniations, sciatica, and trauma.
Dr. Hannallah at a Glance
- Dr. Hannallah is committed to being on the forefront of cutting-edge spine care. He contributes to textbooks and medical journals, and his work has been recognized with national awards and invitations to speak at conferences.
- Having completed a fellowship combining both orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery, Dr. Hannallah applies sophisticated techniques to effectively address back and neck pain at the source.
Dr. Hannallah is ready to help restore you to a high quality of life.
Dr. Hannallah is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
Disorders of the spine can be very debilitating. It is gratifying to help people get their lives back.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David Hannallah, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- Medical School - Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Internship - University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Residency - University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Neurosurgery - Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Sciatica Treatment
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Whiplash Therapy
Accolades for Dr. David Hannallah, MD
- Former Clinical Instructor for Orthopaedic Trauma at the University of Pittsburgh Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
Office Information for Dr. David Hannallah, MD
170 Taylor Station Road
Columbus, OH 43213
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: August 4, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.