The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Kevin C. Booth, MD
We are dedicated to a multi-disciplinary program of spine treatment utilizing both surgical and nonsurgical treatment. Our Spine Institute is integrated with an inpatient and outpatient program which embraces new technology, when appropriate, for our patients, including less invasive surgical techniques.
Dr. Kevin C. Booth is an Orthopedic Surgeon with Adventist Health - Northern California Spine Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin C. Booth, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Kevin C. Booth, MD
- Spine Fellowship - Barnes & Affiliated Hospitals, Washington University, St. Louis
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Profile last updated: September 10, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.