Meet Dr. Ben Avritt
PS Chiropractic emphasizes on improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and disease. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid disease and illnesses. This is why we prefer to be called a "Wellness Center."
Today people recognize the benefit of seeking alternative care to traditional medicine;one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. At PS Chiropractic "Wellness" Center we personally tailor a wellness program specifically targeted to each person's needs. With modern day rehab one on one we help train each patient to techniques of exercise and wellness at home so they can practice wellness as part of their every day life."
This is my home and I'm committed to providing the best care possible to my friends, family and community.
Special OfferMention First Visit from "Spine-health.com" to receive a free spinal examination.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ben Avritt Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 8 Years
- Sherman College
- Arm and Hand Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Chiropractic Care
- Custom Footleveler Orthotics
- Massage therapy
- Muscle Stim
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Rehab with a Therapist
Accolades for Dr. Ben Avritt
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- S.C. Chiropractic Association
- Pickens Chamber of Commerce
- Easley Chamber of Commerce
- National Board of Chiropractic Association Parts I-IV
- Spinal Decompression
Office Information for Dr. Ben Avritt
PS Chiropractic Wellness Center430 Hampton Avenue
Pickens, SC 29671
Monday: 01:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Most Insurances Accepted, we are in network with BCBS, CIgna, Aetna Medcost, ACN, CHP, Supermed, United Healthcare and we accept Medicare.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.