Meet Dr. Brian Olson
Dr. Olson, a second generation chiropractor has been providing safe, effective and affordable chiropractic and nutritional care to the Yankton, SD and Hartington, NE areas for over 25 years. Olson Chiropractic Center provides many benefits for health-conscious individuals. We utilize advanced technology to maximize your recovery and wellness while providing a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Dr. Olson sees patients in his Yankton, SD office on Monday, Wednesday and Friday; on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday he available in his Hartington, NE office.
Our goal is simple...find the problem, fix it, and leave it alone. No long term care plans.
Special OfferMention Code “First Visit from Spine-health.com” to receive a free 15 minute hydromassage.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian Olson Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 25 Years
- National College of Chiropractic
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Low Back Pain / Sciatica
- Neck & Arm Pain
- Posture Restoration
- Shoulder / Knee / Hip / Ankle / Foot Pain
- Thoracic Spine Pain (mid-back Pain)
- Active Therapeutic Movements
- Acupuncture - Needle and Electrical
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Computerized Spinal Adjustments
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Functional Medicine / Nutritional Therapy
- Intersegmental Traction
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression (Traction)
- Weight Loss Programs
Accolades for Dr. Brian Olson
- Family Practice Certification
- Fellowship International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture
Office Information for Dr. Brian Olson
Olson Chiropractic Center909 Broadway
Yankton, SD 57078
Monday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Saturday: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Accept most major medical insurance including Medicare and Medicaid.
104 North Broadway
Hartington, NE 68739
Profile last updated: August 28, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.