Meet Dr. David P. Sniezek
Dr. Sniezek is an MD, Chiropractor, and Medical Acupuncturist. He specializes in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Integrative medicine and Pain Management. Dr. Sniezek works with your doctors to create a health and wellness plan specific to your individual needs.
Dr. Sniezek At a Glance
- Utilizes a multi-disciplinary and holistic approach that combines the best treatment protocols from varying disciplines including Physical Medicine, Athletic Training, Conventional Medicine, Chiropractic and Osteopathic Manual therapy.
- Treatments can include traditional and alternative options such as physical medicine and rehabilitating, pain management, osteopathic and chiropractic manipulation, medical acupuncture, physical therapy, nutrition, exercise therapy, traditional medicine and trigger point injections.
- Works with you to treat all of you, not just the part that is feeling pain to lead to a healthier life.
Dr. Sniezek's blended approach of traditional and complementary evidence with his wide range of training allows you to explore all the options available to you to treat your pain.
Our practice is a unique blend of conventional and complementary medicine that is patient-centered and utilizes safe and evidence-based treatments.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David P. Sniezek Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Physical Therapist
Years in Practice
- 35 Years
- George Washington University Medical Center - Physical Medicine & Rehab, Postgraduate Residency, 1987-1990
- UCLA School of Medicine - Medical Accupuncture, 1995
- Harvard Medical School - Osteopathic Manipulation, 2004
- Harvard Medical School - Medical Acupuncture, 2006 - 2007
- George Washington University - Healthcare MBA, 2012
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Activator Methods
- Active Release Techniques
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Extremity Manipulation / Adjustments
- Kinesiology Taping
- Low Force Adjustments
- Physical Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
Accolades for Dr. David P. Sniezek
- “Top Doctor” Washingtonian Magazine (since 1993)
- Fellow, Amer Acad Med Acup
- UCLA School of Medicine – Acup for Physicians (1995)
- Harvard Medical School – Structural Acup for Physicians (2006-2007)
- Medical Staff, Children’s National Medical Center, George Washington University Medical Center, Washington Hospital Center, and Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- Board Certified American Board of Chiro Examiners
- Diplomate of American Academy of Pain Management
- Board Certified and Fellow of American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- American Academy of Integrative Medicine
- American Academy of Geriatrics
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review
- Fellow American Academy Healthcare Quality
Office Information for Dr. David P. Sniezek
908 New Hampshire Avenue NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20037
Monday 7:00 - 3:00
Tuesday, 8:00 - 2:30
Wednesday 7:00 - 3:00
Thursday 8:00 - 2:30
Friday 7:00 - 3:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Golden Rule Insurance
- Premera Blue Cross
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- UnitedHealth Group
McLean, VA 22101
Profile last updated: January 20, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.