Meet Dr. Jeffrey Witek
An important shift from a “crisis” mindset to a “preventative” mindset is essential. Many people wait until the pain or chronic illness they’re experiencing is unbearable before seeking help. We must begin to realize that taking an active role in your health is the key to saving time, money, and most importantly, how you feel. Dr. Witek and his team have extensive and diverse medical and wellness backgrounds, specializing in chiropractic/manipulative/manual medicine, ART (Active Release Techniques Soft Tissue Management System), FAKTR (functional & kinetic treatment with rehab), Cox flexion/distraction with disc decompression therapy, DNS (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Rehabilitative Training), acupuncture & oriental medicine, Ideal Weight Loss Method, and nutritional therapies incorporating functional medicine. JC Rejuvenation & Wellness is dedicated to serving and supporting you, every step of the way.
Dr. Jeffrey Witek understands patients’ needs and assists them in carefully examining the cause of their pain, followed by effectively administering a treatment plan, while encouraging healthy eating, exercise, and stress-management practices. His unique one-on-one approach gives you the individualized attention you deserve. It is his careful consideration and interest in each and every patient that sets Dr. Witek apart from other chiropractic physicians, orthopedic specialists, and physical therapists. He conservatively treats the WHOLE person, not just chasing pain, and ultimately helping individuals resolve the CAUSE of their inherent movement dysfunction which started the pain cascade in the first place.
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com for either a free 10 minute phone consultation with Dr. Witek OR option to buy 2 full priced therapeutic massages get 1 (60 minute) therapeutic massage free.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey Witek Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 3 Years
- National University of Health Sciences
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hip / Knee / Leg / Ankle / Foot Pain
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
- Low Back / Midback / Neck Sprain / Strain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Shoulder / Arm / Wrist / Hand Pain
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Tension And Migraine Headaches
- Active Release Soft Tissue Management Systems
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy
- Cold Laser or Low-level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- Cox Flexion-Distraction Therapy & Decompression
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Neuromuscular Electric Stimulation
- Physical Therapy & Functional Rehabilitation
Accolades for Dr. Jeffrey Witek
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- American Chiropractic Association
- Full Body Certification, Nerve Entrapment Certification, & Advanced Palpation training in Active Release Techniques (ART) Soft Tissue Management Systems.
- FAKTR – Functional And Kinetic Treatment with Rehab utilizing instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization.
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Rehabilitation trained by the Prague School of Rehabilitation & Manual Medicine at University Hospital Motol in the Czech Republic which was established by key Neurologists/Physiatrists, Alena Kobesova M.D. Ph.D. & Professor Pavel Kolar, Ph.D (pediatric), all of whom emphasize neurodevelopmental aspects of motor control in order to assess and restore dysfunction of the locomotor system and associated syndromes.
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Medical Professional Level 2 which is the world’s leading educational organization and research facility dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing.
- Acupuncture Certified and Trained by National University of Health Sciences as well as pursuing further educational advancement and currently enrolled in National University of Health Sciences Masters of Science in Acupuncture program.
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) & Functional Movement Screens (FMS) Certified – these assessments guide the clinician to the most dysfunctional non-painful movement pattern, which is then assessed in detail along with understanding the concepts of movement and its impact on the body.
- Chiropractic Injectable Nutrients, Intravenous (IV) Therapy, & Pharmacotherapy Certification & Training by Dr. Michael Taylor D.C. of Marion Medical Centre in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Functional Medicine University Certified Practitioner – studied cutting edge dietary & nutritional therapies based off detailed analysis of basic & advanced bloodwork as well as food allergy tests and numerous other diagnostic tests from this nationally recognized leader in functional medicine education for the health care professional and is sponsored by Southern California University of Health Sciences.
- Kinesiology Taping Trained by Motus Therapeutic Methods.
- Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) Certified Level 1 Rocktape Doc.
- Ideal Weight Loss Method Level 1, 2, 3, & 4 Coach & Medical Director of JC Rejuvenation & Weight Loss Weight Loss & Nutrition Department.
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey Witek
825 S. IL Route 59
Bartlett, IL 60103
Monday: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm
Tuesday: 07:00 am - 07:30 pm
Wednesday: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm
Thursday: 07:00 am - 07:30 pm
Friday: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
Saturday: 06:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Aetna, Medicare, Cigna, Cash, Check, Visa and Mastercard
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.