Meet Dr. John Zeravich
Why choose Dr. Zeravich?
- Your fast relief, positive outcome and long-term healing are my primary goal.
- You are in control of your care.
- Your health care budget is honored at my office.
- Your will never be pressured to have more care than you can afford.
- Your care is individualized and personalized to meet your unique health care goals.
- Your appointments will be on time.
- You should experience relief in your symptoms in less time than traditional chiropractic which will save you time and money.
- You will receive unique, unconventional and integrated treatment protocols that help you achieve natural joint pain relief fast.
- Your records are maintained in an electronic, digital format which allows you to communicate your care with other practitioners simple and easy.
"As your Non-Force healer, I honor your body's self-healing abilities by integrating ancient Chinese body work and exercise with unconventional chiropractic, physical therapy techniques to optimize your body's ability to heal as quickly as possible."
Special OfferMention Code "First Visit from Spine-health.com" to save over $100 on your examination/treatment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. John Zeravich Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 16 Years
- Life Chiropractic College West
- Ankle Sprain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Joint Pain
- Chronic Nerve Pain
- Foot Pain
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck / Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Acupressure Techiques
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain Chiropractic Treatment
- Chi Nei Tsang Massage
- Chinese Massage
- Chiropractic Wellness Care
- Custom-molded Orthotics
- Massage Therapy
- Natural Headache Relief
- Neck Pain Therapy
- Qigong Exercises
- Referred Pain Therapy
- Reflexology Foot Massage
- Reflexology Therapy
- Stress Relief Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
Accolades for Dr. John Zeravich
- Board Certified, Physiotherapist
- Board Certified, Nutritionist
Office Information for Dr. John Zeravich
2555 Ocean Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94132
Monday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
Tuesday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
Wednesday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
Thursday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
Friday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
Saturday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sunday: By Appointment
- Cash, check, visa, mastercard, health saving accounts and pre-paid health cards.
San Rafael, CA 94903
Profile last updated: August 27, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.