Meet Dr. Patrick J. McCluskey
We are an established office consisting of two doctors of chiropractic with a combined 56 years of experience, three massage therapists licensed by the Ohio Medical Board, two licensed x-ray technologists, and 12 chiropractic and medical assistants who are eager to assist patients in getting better!
We have enjoyed serving North Royalton and the S.W. Cleveland area for the last 21 years, treating close to 13,000 different new patients. Building strong ties with the community, Dr. McCluskey has a broad patient base including geriatrics, family care, sports injuries, work injuries and auto injuries.
Dr. Patrick McCluskey grew up in Davenport, Iowa, where Daniel David Palmer gave the first chiropractic adjustment over a hundred years ago. He even kept a brick from the building where it happened, a symbolic gesture of personal commitment to his chosen profession. During his formative years in Davenport, Dr. McCluskey came in contact with Palmer graduates and students who influenced him toward a holistic lifestyle, which he practices and passes along to his patients today.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science and doctorate in chiropractic from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dr. McCluskey completed post doctoral certification in chiropractic sports medicine, post-doctoral auto injuries study with Dr. Arthur Croft of the premier Spine Research Institute of San Diego, and post doctoral certification in electrodiagnosis. Dr. McCluskey is experienced in treating those injured in sports injuries, automobile accidents, and work injuries. He also handles all facets of the caregiver responsibility in the med-legal realm, and is happy to refer to experienced attorneys should representation be required.
Dr. McCluskey has studied peripheral neuropathy diagnosis and treatment and, for several years, has trained with Dr. John Hayes, DC, DABCO at NeuropathyDr.com to be able to offer an effective drug-free treatment for peripheral neuropathy. Timber Ridge Neck & Back Pain Clinic is a Certified Neuropathy DR® Treatment Facility.
Dr. Michael Phillips, Dr. McCluskey’s associate, graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1982. Dr. Phillip’s practice emphasizes nutritional therapy, in addition to traditional and holistic chiropractic. He assists patients in solving serious health problems without using drugs or surgery. Dr. Phillips has studied nutritional therapy for over 25 years, having studied with such legendary doctors as Dr. Michael Dobbins, Dr. Walter Schmidt, Dr. D.A. Versendaal, and Dr. Robert Curry. Dr. Phillips has over 25 years of experience helping people with chronic and difficult problems that have been resistant to orthodox care. Previous to obtaining his doctorate of chiropractic, Dr. Phillips received a BA in psychology with a minor in biology from Kent State University. Dr. Phillips was a member of the Honors College at Kent State. He has also taught anatomy and physiology at the college level. Dr. Phillips is passionate about helping people with nutritional therapy.
My goal is to provide quick pain relief and promote optimal health. I have made a conscious effort to acquire the advanced training and resources to speed the recovery process, to make a big, positive impact on a patient’s health in a brief time frame.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Patrick J. McCluskey Can Help You
- Approved Provider of Most Insurance Plans
- Arm/Leg Pain
- Auto Injuries
- BWC Approved Workers' Compensation Provider
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Extremities (Elbow / Wrist / Hand / Knee / Ankle / Foot)
- Family Care
- Herniated Discs
- Medicare Provider
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pinched Nerves
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Activator Full Spine & Extremity Adjustments
- Adjunctive Physical Therapies
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cold laser therapy
- Corrective Exercises
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Exercise Therapy
- Hot & Cold Applications
- Infrared Therapy
- Massage therapy
- Neuropathy DR Protocol for Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Nutrition Response Testing
- Nutritional Counseling
- On-site X-Rays
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Vibration therapy
- Whole Body Vibration
Accolades for Dr. Patrick J. McCluskey
- Certified Neuropathy DR® Treatment Facility
- Former Health Advisory Committee Member, Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
- Past-President Rotary Club of North Royalton/Broadview Hts.
- Sports Physician for the Brunswick Relays, a 22 high school track meet sponsored by Brunswick High School, 1992
- Cleveland Clinic Health System Physician Organization
- Fairview Health System Provider Group
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Back Society
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Association of Orthopedic Medicine
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Cleveland Medical Library Association
- Certified In Electrodiagnosis (EMG, NCV, SSEP examinations) Ohio State Chiropractic Board
Profile last updated: August 28, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.