Meet Dr. Stephen Savoie
It is the goal of this practice to provide the highest level of care for the treatment of neuromusculoskeletal injuries of both the spine and extremities. It is our goal to provide the latest technology to our patients including the PulStar computerized analysis and adjusting system as well as low level/cold laser treatments.
Provide the best care anywhere.
Special OfferMention Code "First Visit from Spine-health.com" to receive a complementary visit to meet the doctor discuss your problem to determine if chiropractic care is the correct choice for your problem.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Stephen Savoie Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 36 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- All Conditions Affecting the Joints of the Arms and Legs
- All Conditions Affecting the Spine
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Heel Spurs
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Activator Methods
- Cox Flexion Distraction Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Extremity Adjusting
- Hot/Cold Packs
- Low Level Cold Laser
- Palmer College Technique Package
- PulStar Computerized Analysis & Adjusting
- Therapeutic Modalities
Accolades for Dr. Stephen Savoie
- BS in Biology
- American Chiropractic Association
- Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Fellow, American Chiropractic Orthopedists
Office Information for Dr. Stephen Savoie
Chiropractic One of Clermont194 North US 27
Clermont, FL 34711
Monday: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:30 am - 01:00 pm
Wednesday: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
Friday: 08:30 am - 01:00 pm
- Most insurance is accepted including BCBS and United Health Care. Participating provider in Medicare and many Medicare Advantage plans. Participating provider with ChiroHealth USA for those with high deductible or no insurance.
Profile last updated: August 29, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.