Meet Dr. Steven Wachs
Expertise in sports injuries, and in treating traumatic injury and accident cases. We have a focus on improving performance…whether on the athletic field, in the workplace, in the classroom, and with your recreational activities.
We believe very strongly in developing a sense of teamwork between the doctor and the patient, this philosophy is an important part of why we get the good results that we do, and why so many of our patient's choose to refer their friends, family, and co-workers for care.
The most important decision an injury/accident victim may make is choosing a specialist to treat with who has the expertise and experience in traumatic injuries. Our gentle techniques, state of the art equipment, and caring and helpful staff with guide you through the recovery process. Our goal is to get you well, and keep you that way!
If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Steven Wachs Can Help You
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Workers' Compensation Injuries
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Steven Wachs
- Participates as an examiner for the State of California, Disability Insurance Program (S.D.I.), as a certified Independent Medical examiner (I.M.E.)
- Served as a member of the A.C.A. Sports Council Medical Staff at US Olympic Team Trials for Canoe/Kayak at the Chula Vista Olympic Training Center
- Dr. Wachs was recognized nationally for providing chiropractic services to the emergency personnel during Firestorm 2003 when wildfires struck San Diego and Southern California. Services were provided to local and national rescue/relief workers including the S.D.P.D., C.D.F. (California Department of Forestry), U.S. Military, and numerous local and out of state fire departments
- Dr . Wachs served again during the 2007 San Diego County wildfires. Dr Wachs article, Wildfires 2007, an account of the 2007 San Diego County wildfires published in Today's Chiropractic LifeStyle, can be read online at: http://www.todayschiropractic.com/issues/2008/feb_mar/3.html
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council (A.C.A. Sports Council)
- Member of American Board of Disability Analysts
- Past Board of Directors of Chula Vista Downtown Business Association
- Past Vice-President of Chula Vista Downtown Business Association
- Pacific Coast Injury Group (P.C.I.G.)
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (Q.M.E.)
- Industrial Disability Evaluator (I.D.E.)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.)
- Senior Disability Analyst and Diplomate of American Board of Disability Analysts (A.B.D.A.)
Office Information for Dr. Steven Wachs
Profile last updated: August 29, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.