Meet Dr. Richard Staehler
Dr. Staehler practices outpatient musculoskeletal medicine in an integrated spine center. The scope of his medical practice includes interventional pain management techniques, including epidural injections, sacroiliac injections, selective nerve root blocks and facet blocks.
Dr. Richard Staehler is a Physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
The advantages of an integrated approach are that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely together to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
How Dr. Richard Staehler Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- EMG/Nerve conduction studies
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Cervical
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Medication
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
- Spine Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Richard Staehler
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation