Dr. Steven R. Sabers, MD, Plymouth, MN, 55446
Dr. Steven Sabers is a Board Certified Physiatrist in Plymouth, MN who treats chronic pain, neck pain and back disorders. Prior to joining ILBNC in September 2001, he completed medical school, internship, and residency training at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. His clinical practice at the Mayo Clinic was as an Associate Professor specializing in spine care, pain management and special spinal procedures.
Dr. Sabers takes time with each patient to ensure they explore the best treatments possible for their pain. His special medical interests include Aggressive non-surgical care for spine-related problems and Teaching fluoroscopic anatomy and spine procedures.
The Institute for Low Back and Neck Care has been providing multiple spine care specialties since 1982. The experienced rehabilitation specialists and fellowship trained spine surgeons offer safe, proven treatments as well as the latest back pain and neck pain treatments in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
Dr. Steven Sabers is a Physiatrist with Institute for Low Back and Neck Care .
Type of Spine Care Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Diet & nutritional counseling
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
LanguagesLanguages Spoken: English
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- International Spinal Injection Society
- Physiatric Association of Spine Sports & Occupational Rehabilitation
- Minnesota Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Medical Specialties/Certification in Pain Management