Oftentimes, spinal tumors metastasize, or spread, from cancer in another area of the body. These tumors usually cause significant pain and are accompanied by other signs of serious illness. It is not unusual for metastatic cancer to start in other parts of the body, spread to the spine and prompt back pain.This interactive video draws a clear picture of metastatic spinal cancer and its effect on the body.
Full Articles Related to this Video:
- Metastatic Spine Tumors
- Metastatic Spinal Tumor Symptoms
- Metastatic Spinal Tumor Diagnosis
- Metastatic Spinal Tumor Treatment
- Nonsurgical Treatment of Metastatic Spinal Tumors
- Metastatic Spinal Tumor Surgery
- Open Surgery for Spinal Tumors
- Could My Back Pain Be Spine Cancer?