Dr. Ali Ganjei is a physiatrist and the Medical Director of the Inova Spine Program. For more than 30 years he has evaluated and treated spine conditions, specializing in electrodiagnostic medicine.
Dr. Ganjei has served as an Associate Clinic Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the VCU School of Medicine. He has lectured widely on adult neurogenic disorders and was a featured guest on the CBS-affiliated television station WUSA, where he offered back pain treatment and prevention tips.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- BA – Georgetown University
- MD – Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Mercy Catholic Medical Center
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center