Dr. Ari Ben-Yishay is an orthopedic surgeon at Comprehensive Spine Care in Emerson, NJ. He has more than 25 years of experience specializing in surgical and non-surgical spine care.
Dr. Ben-Yishay is active in orthopedic spine research and has been published in medical journals, such as Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery, the Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques, and the Annals of Thoracic Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – University of Pennsylvania
- Internship – General Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Texas Back Institute
- Research Fellowship – Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute