Dr. Daniel Lieberman is a neurosurgeon and founder of Phoenix Spine & Joint. He specializes in spine surgery and has more than 15 years of clinical experience.
In addition to providing spine care, Dr. Lieberman has served as Adjunct Faculty at the Biodesign Institute of Arizona State University. He has given numerous presentations at scientific meetings, and his research has been published in several medical journals, such as The Journal of Trauma and the Journal of Neurosurgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons
- Past President, Maricopa County Medical Society
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- BS – Pepperdine University
- MD – University of Arizona
- Internship – General Surgery, University of California, San Francisco
- Residency – Neurological Surgery, University of California, San Francisco
- Research Fellowship – CNS Implantation Laboratory, Surgical Neurology Branch, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD