- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Dipan Patel, MD
Dr. Dipan Patel is an anesthesiologist and interventional pain physician at Garden State Pain Control Center in New Jersey. He specializes in treating chronic pain disorders affecting the spine, muscles, brain, and joints.
Dr. Patel is an active contributor in the field of interventional pain medicine and neuromodulation. His work has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as Journal of Neuroscience Research and Brain Research.
He previously served as a Director at Large of the Residents and Fellows section for the North American Neuromodulation Society, creating educational resources for future pain physicians.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Executive Board Member, American Society of Pain and Neuroscience
- Faculty, North American Neuromodulation Society
- Faculty, New York and New Jersey Societies of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- MD – Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency – Anesthesiology, New York Medical College
- Fellowship – Interventional Pain Medicine, New York University Langone Health
631 Grand Street Suite 2-100
Jersey City, NJ 07304
Author profile last updated