Dr. Dipan Patel is an anesthesiologist and interventional pain physician at Garden State Pain Control. He specializes in treating chronic pain disorders affecting the spine, muscles, brain, and joints.
Dr. Patel’s work has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as Journal of Neuroscience Research and Brain Research. He serves as a Director at Large of the Residents and Fellows Society for the North American Neuromodulation Society, a committee that educates pain physicians.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member, North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- MD – Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency – Anesthesiology, New York Medical College
- Fellowship – Interventional Pain Medicine, New York University Langone Health