Dipan Patel, MD, is a board-certified interventional pain physician and anesthesiologist at Garden State Pain Control in Jersey City, N.J. Dr. Patel received his medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, and completed a residency in anesthesiology at New York Medical College. He received training as a fellow in interventional pain medicine at the New York University Langone Medical Center.
In addition to his work at Garden State Pain Control, Dr. Patel serves as the Director at Large of the Residents and Fellows Society for the North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS).
- MD – Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica
- Residency – Anesthesiology, New York Medical College, New York, NY
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fellowship – Pain Medicine, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY
Areas of Specialization
- Chronic pain disorders
- Bulging and Herniated Discs
- Back pain
- Headache/chronic migraine
- Post laminectomy syndrome (Pain after back surgery)
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Spinal cord stimulation/Intrathecal drug delivery