Dr. Eric Elowitz is a neurosurgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery. He has more than 20 years of experience and practices at Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
Dr. Elowitz also serves as an Associate Professor of Clinical Neurological Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and is Vice Chairman for Quality and Patient Safety in the Department of Neurological Surgery. He has presented papers at conferences and his research has been published in medical journals, such as Neurosurgery, the Journal of Neurosurgery, and the Global Spine Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, AANS/CNS Joint Section on Spine
- Member, New York Society of Neurosurgery
- Member, Society of Lateral Access Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- MD – State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- Residency – Neurosurgery, State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn