Dr. Eric Sturos is a physiatrist in Nashville, Tennessee. He specializes in the nonsurgical treatment of muscle, bone, soft tissue, and nervous system injuries.
Dr. Sturos has authored and co-authored peer reviewed journal articles, book chapters, and published abstracts.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Member
- Association of Academic Physiatrists, Member
- Spine Intervention Society, Member
- North American Spine Society, Member
- Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, May 2020
- MD – Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Residency – Physical medicine and Rehabilitation, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Fellowship – Musculoskeletal and Interventional Spine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital
2201 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37212