Dr. Hoan P. Tran is a board-certified neurosurgeon who specializes in minimally invasive brain and spine surgery. He is an adjunct professor at Pacific Northwest University in Yakima, Wash., and a preceptor for the Physician’s Assistant Program at the University of Washington.Dr. Tran received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, and completed his residency at the University of New Mexico.
- MD – Ross University School of Medicine, Picard Beach, Dominica
- Residency – University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Fellowship – Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
Areas of Specialization
- Minimally invasive laminectomy
- Spinal fusion
- Endoscopic brain tumor surgery