Dr. J. Talbot Sellers is a physiatrist specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of spine pain at NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He has decades of experience using physical therapy, rehabilitation, and injections to treat painful musculoskeletal conditions.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BA – University of North Carolina
- DO – Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Internship – Internal Medicine, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics