Dr. Jahnna Levy is an interventional pain and sports medicine physician. She practices at Garden State Pain Control and specializes in pain management for spine and sports injuries.
Dr. Levy served as Chief Resident at both the Manhattan Veterans Affairs Hospital and Bellevue Hospital, and she has extensive training in non-surgical orthopedic procedures and injections for spine and joint pain.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Neuromodulation Society
- Member, American Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BA – Physical and Biological Anthropology, University of Buffalo
- DO – Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, NY
- Internship – Plainview Hospital, Plainview, NY
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Rusk Rehabilitation at NYU Langone Health
- Fellowship – Interventional Pain Management and Sports Medicine, Performance Spine and & Sports Medicine, NJ
Garden State Pain Control Center
1117 Route 46 East Suite 201
Clifton, NJ 07013