Dr. Jason Kirkbride is a sports medicine physician specializing in sports and musculoskeletal injuries. He serves as the Co-Director of Regenerative Medicine at Princeton Spine & Joint Center.
Dr. Kirkbride has authored numerous medical chapters and is the co-editor of a forthcoming textbook on spine and joint pain. He has served as a physician for community, high school, and college athletics events.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Chief Resident
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualifications, Sports Medicine
- BS – Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- MS – Georgetown University
- MD – Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Virginia Health System
- Fellowship – Primary Care and Sports Medicine, University of Virginia Health System