Dr. Jaspal Ricky Singh is a physiatrist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and the Director of Interventional Spine at Weill Cornell Comprehensive Spine Center. He specializes in treating spine, muscle, and joint pain with interventional techniques and physical therapy.
Dr. Singh serves as an Associate Clinical Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. He has taught as a visiting professor at several other educational institutions and is a course instructor for the Spine Intervention Society. His research has been published in numerous medical journals, such as PM&R Journal and the American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- Member, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- Subspecialty Certification, Pain Medicine
- BA – George Washington University
- MD – George Washington University School of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, Boston University Medical Center
- Residency – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship – Sports and Spine Medicine, University of Colorado-Denver