Dr. Jaspal Ricky Singh is a triple board-certified physician specializing in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine. He's Director of Interventional Spine at Weill Cornell Comprehensive Spine Center and Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Singh specializes in a multidisciplinary approach to treat pain by integrating physical therapy and interventional techniques in his care. Through the use of minimally invasive, fluoroscopic-guided spine procedures, peripheral nerve blocks, electrodiagnostics, and musculoskeletal ultrasound, Dr. Singh individualizes his treatment plan with a focus on functional restoration. He employs a comprehensive approach to the treatment of spinal disorders by providing pain management in an honest, kind, and compassionate manner.
He lives in New York City with his wife, Channi. His interests outside medicine include his family, golf, exercise, and the culinary arts.
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine, University of Colorado – Denver.
- Residency at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical degree, The George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology and religious studies, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Super Doctors’ New York Rising Star 2013 and 2014, representing the top New York doctors in more than 30 specialties that have been fully licensed for 10 years or less.
- New York’s Top Doctors, 2015
- Named Willibald Nagler Clinical Scholar in Rehabilitation Medicine by Dean Laurie Glimcher. This scholarship recognizes Dr. Singh’s work in patients with discogenic pain and epidural steroid injections.