- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Dr. John Heller is an orthopedic surgeon at Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center. He specializes in cervical spine disorders and has been a practicing spine surgeon for more than 30 years.
He is an educator and researcher, having served as Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Emory University School of Medicine and acting as the Director of Spine Fellowship at Emory Spine Center.
Dr. Heller’s research has been published in medical journals, such as Spine and the Journal of Spinal Disorders and Techniques. He has organized national and international medical conferences and is a frequent lecturer. He provides oversight for Veritas Health as a member of its Medical Advisory Board.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Association
- Member, Spine Arthroplasty Society
- Member, Cervical Spine Research Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- AB – Biochemistry, Harvard University
- MD – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Hospital
- Fellowship – Orthopedic Spine Surgery, University of California Medical Center, San Diego, CA
The Emory Spine Center
59 Executive Park South
Atlanta, GA 30329
Author profile last updated