Dr. John Peloza is a board certified orthopedic surgeon. He has a special interest treating spine conditions with nonsurgical treatments and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Peloza has authored and co-authored numerous articles and chapters in professional publications. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the International Spine Injection Society, North American Spine Society, American College of Sports Medicine, and the American Medical Association.
- MD — Northwestern University Medical School
- Internship — University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency — University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Fellowships — Knee and shoulder reconstructive surgery and spine surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Orthopaedic Clinic, South Lake Tahoe, California / Shoulder Surgery at Shaugnessy Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada / Spine Surgery at Dallas Spine Group, Dallas, Texas; Spine Care, Daily City, California; Low Back Institute, Minneapolis, Minnesota; and Cromwell Hospital and Royal Hammersmith Hospital, London, England
Areas of Specialization
- Nonsurgical spine treatment
- Spinal injections
- Stem cell treatment
- Spine surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery