Dr. John Peloza is an orthopedic surgeon and Founder of the Center for Spine Care in Dallas, TX. He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and has been a practicing spine surgeon for more than 20 years.
Dr. Peloza has given several presentations at medical conferences and scientific meetings on topics that include minimally invasive surgery, scoliosis correction, and lumbar fusion. He has written articles published in medical journals, such as The Spine Journal and Orthopedics Today, and has contributed numerous chapters to medical textbooks. His medical expertise has been quoted in The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, International Spine Injection Society
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, American Medical Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MD – Northwestern University Medical School
- Internship – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Dallas Spine Group, Dallas, TX