Dr. John Sherman is an orthopedic surgeon at Twin City Orthopedics. He specializes in spine surgery and has been practicing for more than 25 years.
Dr. Sherman has served as Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of California, Los Angeles and has conducted research on motion preservation technology and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- Member, North American Spine Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Spine Surgery
- MD – Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Residency – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, University of California, Los Angeles