Dr. Jonas Gopez is a neurosurgeon with more than 15 years of clinical experience treating back conditions. He specializes in spinal trauma, complex spinal surgery, and procedures for pain management.
Actively involved in spine research, Dr. Gopez has given presentations and lectures around the country and has written several articles published in medical journals, such as Neurosurgery. He has published widely recognized research on the non-surgical management of spinal cord injuries.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- BS – University of Pennsylvania
- MD – Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship – Surgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Residency – Neurosurgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA