Dr. Karl Greene is a neurosurgeon at the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin. He has more than 20 years of experience treating back and neck conditions and performing spine surgery.
He has contributed to numerous textbooks and has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as Neurosurgery, the Journal of Neurosurgery, and Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine.
Dr. Greene has led teams as Chief of the Division of Neurosurgery and Director of the Institute for Neurosciences at Conemaugh Health Institute and Duke LifePoint Healthcare. He specializes in spinal stenosis, disc herniations, spinal tumors, and spinal reconstruction for trauma.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- BS – Pharmacology, University of Michigan
- MD – Stanford University
- PhD – Neurosciences, Stanford University
- Residency – Neurological Surgery, Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Research Fellowship – Neurochemistry, Stanford University