Dr. Kevin Ju is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in treating spine conditions. Dr. Ju received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Harvard Medical School and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery with the Harvard Residency Program. He received fellowship training in spine at Emory University.
Dr. Ju is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the international AOSpine society, the North American Spine Society, and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- BA – Stanford University
- MD – Harvard Medical School
- Internship – General Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Harvard Residency Program
- Fellowship – Spine, Emory University
Areas of Specialization
- Spine surgery
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine conditions