Kevin Ju, MD, is an orthopedic spine surgeon with the Texas Back Institute. He specializes in conditions of the neck and back, or those related to the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
Dr. Ju is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the international AOSpine society, the North American Spine Society, and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
In addition to his work as a surgeon, Dr. Ju has published numerous peer-reviewed articles, given several podium presentations at international spine meetings, and has contributed chapters to a number of spine text books.
- Fellowship in spine surgery at the Emory University Spine Center
- Residency at Harvard Combined Orthopedic Residency Program at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical degree, Harvard Medical School
- Bachelor’s degree, Stanford University
- Administrative Chief Resident, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harvard Orthopaedic Residency Program Executive Committee Award for Excellence on the Orthopaedics In-Training Exam
- Charles Ray Best Clinical Paper Award
- J.E. Wallace Sterling Award for Academic Achievement