- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Texas Back Institute
3164 Horizon Rd.
Rockwall, TX 75032
Dr. Kevin Ju is an orthopedic surgeon at the Texas Back Institute
He has written multiple chapters in medical textbooks and has authored several scientific articles published in peer-reviewed journals, such as The Spine Journal and the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. Dr. Ju has given several presentations at meetings and conferences around the world.
In 2015 he was given the Harvard Orthopaedic Residency Program Executive Committee Award for Excellence and was selected as Administrative Chief Resident at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Harvard Medical School Orthopaedic Trauma Initiative
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Neurobiology, Stanford University
- MD – Harvard Medical School
- Internship – General Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency – Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
- Fellowship – Spine, Emory University
Articles Written by this Author
Blogs Written by this Author
- 2 Easy Exercises for Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease Pain Relief
- A Simple Guide to Sleeping with Lower Back Pain
- Could Your Foot Pain Be Caused by a Problem in Your Spine?
- Figuring Out the Right Treatment for Your Sciatica Symptoms
- What’s a Slipped Disc?
- Why Surgery for Sciatica Is Not One-Size-Fits-All
Author profile last updated