Dr. Kevin O’Neill is an orthopedic surgeon at OrthoIndy Hospital, where he specializes in spine surgery and cervical spine conditions.
Dr. O’Neill previously worked as an Assistant Professor at Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s Department of Orthopaedic and Neurological Surgery. He has presented research at many national meetings and authored numerous articles in medical journals, such as the Global Spine Journal, the Spine Journal, and Spine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Cervical Spine Research Society
- Member, Tennessee Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – University of Notre Dame
- MS – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MD – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Washington University in St. Louis
Kevin O’Neill, MD, MS
8450 Northwest Blvd.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46278