Dr. Kirk Whetstone is a physiatrist specializing in the non-surgical treatment of spine and joint conditions. He practices at OhioHealth Physician Group.
In addition to evaluating, treating, and managing spine and joint pain for patients, Dr. Whetstone is involved in medical education. He develops spine and joint programs, and he regularly presents on musculoskeletal topics for continuing medical education classes.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Spine Intervention Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Pain Medicine
- BA – Biology, Capital University
- MD – Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Internship – Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Washington
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine, University of Washington