Dr. Kojo Hamilton is board certified in neurological surgery and specializes in brain and spine trauma. Dr. Hamilton received his Doctor of Medicine degree and residency training from the University of Virginia. He completed subspecialty complex spine, spinal deformity, scoliosis, and spine surgical oncology training with combined neurosurgical and orthopedic fellowships at the University of Virginia. Dr. Hamilton received additional subspecialty training in Auckland City Hospital in New Zealand.
- MD – University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Residency – Neurosurgery, University of Virginia
- Fellowship – Brain and Spine, Auckland City Hospital, New Zealand
- Fellowship – Complex Spine, University of Virginia
Areas of Specialization
- Brain and spine trauma
- Adult scoliosis and spinal deformity
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
Kojo Hamilton, MD
200 Lothrop St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213