Dr. Lawrence Alexander is an orthopedic surgeon with more than a decade of clinical experience treating back and neck conditions with surgical and non-surgical methods. He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery.
He founded the Alexander Bone & Spine Institute, a private practice focusing on comprehensive orthopedic spine services.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Chief Administrative Spine Fellow, Cleveland Clinic Spine Institute
- Past Interim President, NYU Student National Medical Association
- Winner, Arthur Russell Graham Scholarship Award
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – University of North Carolina
- MD – New York University School of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Hospital