Dr. Lawrence Alexander is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in surgical and non-surgical treatments of the spine. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from New York University School of Medicine and completed his residency at the University of North Carolina Hospitals. He received orthopedic and neurosurgery spine training as a fellow at the Cleveland Clinic Hospital.
- MD – New York University School of Medicine
- Residency – University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Fellowship – Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Areas of Specialization
- Minimally invasive outpatient spine surgery
- Surgical treatments for back and neck pain
- Non-surgical treatments for back and neck pain