Dr. Lawrence Stein is a licensed psychologist and neuropsychologist, and he has been providing psychological services for 20 years.
He leads a private practice in Red Bank, NJ, where he specializes in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mental health problems and brain injury-related deficits. Dr. Stein also provides psychological evaluation for patients preparing for spine surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, New Jersey Psychological Association
- New Jersey Board of Psychological Examiners
- BA – Psychology, University of Alabama
- MA – Clinical Psychology, Eastern Illinois University
- PhD – Counseling Psychology, Oklahoma State University
Red Bank Psychological Services
316 Broad Street
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701