Dr. Louis Chang is a neurosurgeon at the Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care in New York. Dr. Chang specializes in conditions and disorders of the spine and has advanced training in minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Chang is actively involved in medical research with special interest in the clinical outcomes related to minimally invasive approaches to the spine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Board Certified in Neurological Surgery
- BA – Dartmouth College, NH
- MD – State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine, NY
- Residency – Neurosurgery – University of Maryland Medical Center, MD
- Fellowship – Minimally Invasive Spine and Navigation – Weill Cornell Medicine and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, NY
Neurological Surgery at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist
501 6th Street, Wesley House, Suite 1J
Brooklyn, NY 11215