- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Matthew Kowalski, DC
Dr. Matthew Kowalski is a chiropractor and President of New England Spine Institute. He has more than 25 years of experience providing chiropractic services.
In addition to caring for patients, Dr. Kowalski has served as an adjunct faculty member for the National University of Health Sciences and as a consultant for the Osher Integrative Medicine Program at Harvard Medical School. He co-authored two chapters for the textbook Low Back Syndromes: Integrated Clinical Management.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, International College of Chiropractors
- American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- BS – Stonehill College, Easton, MA
- DC – National University of Health Sciences
Author profile last updated